American Jane goes to Market (without me, boo hoo)

Thursday, May 20, 2010


Here is a picture sent from Sandy's iphone today. The booth is set up and American Jane Patterns is ready for Market. This is the first time in my life I've ever wished to be in Minnesota and that's odd. Since I'm so old.
booth at MN market 5.10

I'm so proud of the Noah's Ark Quilt. It is so fabulous. Sandy designed it and made it. I just quilted it. But I enjoyed every second of that project. I'm so thankful for my job with Sandy. It's a great thing to work with one of your best friends in the whole world. I adore her.

Joanna got a great picture of Sandy at market, much better than this cell phone shot that Sandy texted to me.
sandy at market

1 comment :

luckyseaturtle said...

beautiful job on the quilt!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground