green sidenote...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy on my job hunt right now, but that is so boring. Let me tell you one thing- I love GREEN.
How pleased was I to open my Neiman Marcus email today just to find that under FALL TRENDS, there is an entire category devoted to GREEN. So of course I had to pick a few things out....

HM goes hunting in Idaho next month, but I'm not invited on that little adventure...But if I were...maybe I could wear some camo if I HAD to go hunting..
Prada Camo Platform Pump-NM

after all, camouflage consists of a lot of GREEN. Prada Camo Platform Pump. $990

I tried to limit myself so here's a few more that I could live with...
Smythe Cadet Jacket NM

Smythe Cadet Jacket $595
Burberry Brit Long Check Trench

Burberry Brit Long Check Trench $1395
James Perse Button Front Knit Shirt

James Perse Button Front Knit Shirt $155 (I have this shirt in 2 other colors and LOVE LOVE LOVE them!)
Alice & Olivia Cara Army Cap-Sleeve Sequin Dress

Alice & Olivia Cara Army Cap-Sleeve Sequin Dress $440
And I probably couldn't hide in the forest with this, but it does have a leaf(=nature) thing going...
Kate Spade round and pear cut bracelet

Kate Spade round and pear cut bracelet $245(love this, but you guys know I'm a bracelet girl)

Really, I could go on, but you get the picture.
Check out the Neiman Marcus website. I get tons of great ideas from fashion.
And it takes my mind off of the job thing.
ok, night all. xoxox

4 comments :

larajanepark said...

I probably should be working at Neiman Marcus!!

La Dolfina said...

Hi there,
I just got back from UCLA and wanted to come by and say HI!
I love your blog and see that you go to The Alameda Pointe. We should meet up sometime.
Don't worry if you don't want the money bag, I just wanted to introduce myself :)
Have a wonderful week
xo

larajanepark said...

Therese, I'd love to meet up with you sometime! And yes, I still want that treasure. Let me know how you want to arrange that...

La Dolfina said...

Hi Lara,
I'm not sure you got my latest email but I'd love to meet in Walnut Creek anytime! Just let me know :)
Thanks!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground