The beach and I are best friends. We try to get together whenever we can. It's lovely.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea” -Isak Dinesen (1885-1962)
Here's me
Me. Sunset. Waikiki. 1010
Here's a view I like
Diamond Head 1010
My "spot" is just around the lagoon...
Lagoon at the Hilton Waikiki 1010
Past the rainbow building and Hilton Hawaiian Village...
walking to my spot on the beach at Waikiki 1010
Here's my favorite sign on the whole beach...
My favorite sign at Waikiki Beach 1010
It's a nice walk out to the end of this little spit
my favorite sign at Waikiki Beach 1010
sometimes I surprise myself with artistic and lovely pictures of things like seaweed and sand...
Seaweed on Waikiki 10 10
sometimes people get in the way and make the photo even better...
Waikiki at Sunset 10.17.10
The moon that was an up-turned cup in the sky at home is spilling over out here in the pacific..
Moon. Diamond Head. sigh.
and I'm only on day 2 of 10. So there will be a few more pictures. Later. Thanks for indulging me!
xoxox Lara

1 comment :

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I am so happy you are having so much fun. Your photos are fabulous. Enjoy the "spot" and the waves, saltwater, sunshine and relaxation!! Love you so much sis.
xoxoxoxox

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground