Not Everything.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

not everything.
Even though I have a mind spinning with ideas, I have to remind myself that life needs me to do the laundry, iron the work clothes, tidy the tiny house for another long work week........
I really don't have time today to work on the blog post that is forming in my head, so here's a little "place holder" post for ya.

Check out one of my favorite blogs:
http://parisapartment.wordpress.com/
I've borrowed a couple of pictures from her fab site today that remind me of treasures I already own. I will make a little time in my cleaning schedule to arrange some flowers like these for myself in honor of the first day of SPRING...
inspiration

inspiration

I had a crazy dream the other night about a little store that I owned. In the dream I could see all kinds of treasures, items I have never seen anywhere else in the world except in this dream. I love when I get to discover what is in my head during luscious, decorative, descriptive dreams that belong entirely to me...

Happy Spring Friends xoxox

3 comments :

larajanepark said...

http://ladolfina.blogspot.com/2011/03/juxtaposition-home.html

Kind of like this store! Oh, I want a store of my own someday...

Emilie said...

Lovely pics!

Amy said...

Love the post sister! And I, too, love dreams like that....you wake up feeling so amazed that your own brain actually thought of things your own eyes have never beheld before. Simply amazing!! xoxoxox Aim

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground