What's on your fridge??

Thursday, June 9, 2011

What's on your fridge??

A small slice of what's on my fridge tonight. (There's more ON it than IN it!).
My three beautiful children, boating with their dad about 7 years ago. Me and HM. Gram's address so we can write her all the time (note to self: buy more stamps)Pear and Si ready for school one day a million years ago. Mama wearing Grampa George's hat on the beach at Waikiki. Me, Amy and Lisa on the dock at Port Madison, Bainbridge Island in the summer of 1989.
My super soccer Paris at her new high school last year. $10 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory. Mama on the lanai at the beach apartment in Hawaii. Christmas card from my sister Lisa and her beautiful family. Scarlett's tree poem...Important phone numbers.

Random. But cute. Like my life.
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxox lara

1 comment :

Scarlett said...

our kitchen is quite unique with all of it's random doo-dads on it isn't it?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground