hawaii mama

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The favorite most favorite two photos of my whole trip were taken with my little Nokia flip phone at Bellows AFB beach the day after I got there....

Bellows AFB, Oahu

Bellows AFB

  I got a lot of great pictures. It's hard not to in such a beautiful place.

Surfer at my beach. Sunset, Waikiki.


Ocean, Bellows Beach AFB


IMG_7265


My view from the Ilikai Marina apartment.


Hanauma Bay

Hanauma Bay

Hanauma Bay

me

Waikiki sunset 10/11

Sunset from my table at Hale Koa.

Sailing

IMG_7396 




1 comment :

Amy said...

Love your Hawaii pictures! I think there was only one picture that I couldn't tell exactly where you were. So fun that we walk in the same spots when we're there. One of these days we're going to have to walk those spots together on a girl trip!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground