"I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down."

Monday, October 31, 2011

DSCN0056
"I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the funny thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty...you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are." -Holden Caulfied of course. One of my most favorite books is Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. If I were in charge of Bartlett's, I'd put that quote in it.  

That's all. PS I'm listening to George Strait's "Write this down" and right after it on itunes comes Jim Croce's "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" and then "All I Can Do is Write About It" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. There's a night-night playlist for ya.

Happy Halloween from the mama who spent her first Halloween in 19 years NOT taking her kids trick-or-treating. And all I can remember is fussing about how I was always the only one who had to take them trick-or treating every year. That was a blessing. I miss the people I love the most. Except for Scar and Pear- I've got them.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground