Tiny little trailer homes.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

So very cute and happy!

Some people like things that you thought only YOU would like...

Source: flickr.com via Marta on Pinterest



I'm obsessed with these darling tiny trailers....



After all... they're not much smaller than my current little house...

Source: flickr.com via Marta on Pinterest


And I'm just a cozy girl, so it might suit me...


This must be where the lucky little trailers live.

Source: flickr.com via Marta on Pinterest

1 comment :

catherine said...

Lara, their is a little charming French Hotel in Petaluma on the boulevard which has a tiny little trailer in which one can stay instead of a room within the hotel building itself - I have stayed in it myself, once, all by myself - it was quite fun - you might give it a try sometime...Catherine

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground