Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

“‎I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. — AGATHA CHRISTIE

Well, ain't that the truth! That's another one for Bartlett's. Actually I just found it on my favorite Quote of the Day website. I am crazy for a good quote.
Last night I was tickled to death to be serenaded by the founder of our company. I had to google "Mrs. Calabash", but I'll never forget it now! Below is what I put on my facebook status afterwards.

"My 91 year old boss left the office just now singing this song...and he said to me, 'Good night Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.'" I swear it was the sweetest thing and left me an extremely happy girl for the rest of the night. I didn't even want to go to bed on time, I wanted to savor the happiness that moment gave me.

I hope you enjoy it too-

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground