Post for Papa- grandfather- Col. Harry T. Sharkey, jr.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Capt. Harry T. Sharkey, jr.


Papa's Hamilton.
Here are some pictures of pictures my kids sent me after their summer at Grammy Camp this year. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for my family. Especially my Grandparents who worked so hard to become such amazing people, they passed their work ethic down to us. My mother is one of their 4 daughters. From those daughters came 15 grandchildren and I think we’re up to 31 great grandchildren. My grandmother is still alive. She's going to be 90 in March!

War Stuff

Col H.T. Sharkey

Colonel Sharkey

1 comment :

larajanepark said...

"In December 1964, Nazzaro became vice commander in chief of Strategic Air Command, and in February 1967, he was appointed commander in chief. He assumed duties as commander in chief of Pacific Air Forces with headquarters at Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii, in August 1968."
Papa must have become a Colonel at Hickam AFB the summer I was born...(?)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground