Happy Birthday Scarlett Darling!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My littlest chick turned 14 yesterday! She looked so beautiful and grown up for the school dance. I think she was thrilled that the stars aligned so the dance fell on her birthday. Her friends spoiled her and treated her like a princess and then she came home to party with us! Paris cut her date night short, we decorated the table, had a luscious chocolate cake with chocolate mousse inside and 9 candles (mom forgot to buy more, but hey, it was Dec 9th so that's something!) She got loads of new clothes, jewelry, hair products, a new book and TAROT cards. I love Tarot cards. I can't wait until she has memorized everything so she can read my cards.... A grand time was had by all. Scarlett Birthday Collage
Thanks for being born Scarlett Darling. I love you to the moon. You are such a blessing to us all. xoxoxoxox love mama.

2 comments :

Amy said...

Love you miss Scarlett! You're a great mama Lara. Love you all so much. Hope the February tradition is still a go!!! xoxoxoxo aim

Cindy Sharkey said...

Wish I'd been there for all the fun & celebration for the lovely 14 year old! Love you all and birthday love for Scar. xoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground