Overboard

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I ran across this gorgeous bag and it got me thinking....

Wouldn't this be the perfect vessel for a pair of cruise tickets?
Will need a Sunshine departure...
What else shall I bring?
How about this for dinner with the Captain...

Sundress for brunch...

Sightseeing...

Rowboat-If I need one...I hope it's cute like this

...with oars please. And a cute rowing uniform...

or outfit...


It can start with anything, like a Kate Spade Steamliner clutch, but it always seems to end with me swimming in the ocean on a tropical island...91 days.
Love, me













1 comment :

Nicole said...

ooo love all these sweet outfits. so awesome!

now for them to magically appear in the closet and for tickets to magically appear in my hands! ;)


xo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground