Tuesday Obsession- Tufted (velvet, preferably) chairs

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have no real idea why, (isn't that what obsessions are all about?) but tufted chairs are calling me this week...

mustard...



pink and a one year old cutie...


blue...





green velvet x 2...



sienna...




green davenport....




rosy davenport....


I guess that's a little bit of an obsession. For a girl that doesn't actually own a tufted chair. Or a cozy chair of any kind.

But once upon a time, I had a beautiful old ratty tufted chair that I kind of fell in love with, that I still miss. This is it:
Christmas 0838


It was tufted, but rather worn and loved. Guess it inspired me. It was someone's gram's tufted chair. I rescued it for a short time and we loved it. Bet Bessie was smiling about that :)










No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground