Tuesday Obsession- Bedroom

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some things, some people take for granted....My Tuesday Obsession is a bedroom. Of my own. No offense to the lovely daughters who patiently live with me in our tiny studio. The time has come for this Mama to have her own room...




I'll paint it whatever color I want....


There will be a reading corner in my new bedroom...


With books everywhere...


And a sewing table with a big "idea board"...

My bed will be filled with beautiful white linens...

I'll have a door...


It would be Heaven...

Truth is, they'd have a door and all of the above too. And they deserve it. I deserve it. I'm going to make it happen. It's my life."You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake."


I'll let you know how it goes!
Love,
me
xoxox









1 comment :

clare olson said...

YEAH!!!!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground