Alameda Point Antiques Fair March 2012

Saturday, March 10, 2012


I love to look at the Treasures at the Alameda Point Antiques Fair. When I can- it's open the first Sunday of each month, rain or shine.
It was so sunny and beautiful outside! You could see the San Francisco skyline as clear as anything.
I've never seen an old Ferris Wheel seat there before...
I loved the green bird apartments...
HM found me a green WASHING MACHINE!
My friend William always has the best treasures. I fell in love with this confiture pot. *sigh* maybe for my birthday.....
It really was stunning...
There is our Michelin Man!
William always tells us funny jokes. William and Katie just had their third son. They named him Soren. Quinn and Remy are thrilled with their new little brother! Here's HM & William...
A scooter from France... with helmet!
Ok, I love the folding green cafe chairs! I must have these for my new home!!
I've decided that next time, I'm going to take a series of pictures of peoples purchases. Because that's where things get really interesting! What pray tell can you do with an arm? Reminds me of the Milagro Beanfield War- El Brazo Onofre.
If you haven't seen "The Milagro Beanfield War", you are truly missing something. Robert Redford produced it in 1988. RubĂ©n Blades and Sonja Braga are great in this movie. I loved it. That's the first thing that came to my head when I saw the arm. El Brazo Onofre.
This beautiful oil painting of pink geraniums is something I really really loved at William's Booth. Wouldn't it look pretty above my French Cafe table and my green cafe chairs from Paris?? Yes, see, I knew you'd agree....
 William always has the best stuff.
I only came home with a black metal banker box (which I keep my make up in) and HM found a pretty pearl handled pocket knife. Sometimes it's just as fun to look...

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground