Inertia

Saturday, March 3, 2012


Inertia:

in·er·tia
noun /iˈnərSHə/ 

A tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged

A property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force

Resistance to change in some other physical property
- the thermal inertia of the oceans will delay the full rise in temperature for a few decades



Inertia is the first word that came to me this morning. I have a fabulous opportunity that I need to act upon and I literally feel pressure on my whole self to remain in this cozy spot where I am this minute. Like when you're on a roller coaster and the force of the ride is pinning you into your seat.
I have to get up and move. Against the force of the pressure- it's a scary feeling.

1 comment :

La Dolfina said...

Hi Lara,
I brought your number with me to the point but didn't stay long enough to call you :(
My hubbie was pressuring me to leave.
I was on a quick mission to take photos only!!!
I swear one of these days...
I am intrigued about your big decision, I say Go For It, but the best advice I can give you is to listen to your gut!
Now that I have your number... I am going to call you:)
Talk soon!!!
XO

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground