Adventures in St. Helena with HM

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I love shopping in St. Helena. It's the most adorable little town.

We recently had an adventure to Napa, St. Helena, Yountville for the weekend. Went with our super good friends Howard and Sarah. 

Stopped at Chandon for champagne and little snacks, the weather was perfect and I love it there. Once I suggested that we join the "club" and now champagne comes to our door every single month- you know I love this!

Antique shopping, dinner at Market- seriously great dinners and no corkage fee, because in the Napa Valley you are encouraged to bring your favorite new or old wines with you. We took a great Flora Springs Cabernet. It was delicious.

Lunch at the Rutherford Grill. The best Prime Rib French Dip. And wedge salad- I'm crazy for blue cheese. And champagne, for lunch. It was a great weekend.

We live within 30 minutes of these perfect little towns and we don't visit often enough. I think we'll make an effort to trek up more often. If only to drink champagne at Chandon (for free-we're members!) and to eat a lovely meal somewhere like Market or Bistro Jeanty (where I had my first escargots a few years ago....)
And there are a few treasures I've had my eye on in the best little antiques shop in St. Helena....

clock

IMG_0888

IMG_0887

IMG_0886

IMG_0875

me and HM, napa
We like the same stuff. That sure makes life fun xoxoxox

1 comment :

Amy said...

So glad you had fun! It's always nice to get away, even if it's only for the day. Love the pics, you look gorgeous as usual sister!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground