Here is just a sampling of some of the fun I've had this month:
1. Caused some trouble at work for a friends birthday-
(FYI- it took less than one Costco roll of tinfoil to complete the entire office)
2. Received two amazing boxes of old treasures from my sweet mom-
The photo on the far right is of my Papa and 5 star General Dwight D. Eisenhower in Fontainebleau France during WWII.
(Cried on the kitchen floor over the memories. In a good way, of course.)
3. Had a few date nights-
(Ate oysters and dirty martinis with my HM)
4. Found treasures at estate sales-
5. Got lots of kisses from these two-
(Odin does kiss me, just not while I'm taking pictures!)
6. Watched my Giants win the World Series-
(dinner of champions-right here)
7. Admired the art gallery that is my fridge-
8. Welcomed my Mom for a visit-after she visited her very first GREAT GRANDCHILD!!
(welcome to the world Ellie Marie Zurcher!)
9. Had a bona-fide Dance Party at Cottage Lane-
It got crazy!
19. Went to a Rodeo. Took Mom to her first rodeo-
(Love the rodeo. Love the sport of it! Love my cowgirls and cowboys!)
11. Took some photos of San Francisco at dusk from the truck. On the bridge. While driving. With an iPhone.
12. Got a new shirt.
13. Let my children play with Siri-
14, Took the girls out for crepes-
15. Watched my child get totally into NaNoWriMo and start writing a novel-
16. Sent my Mom back to Hawaii-
(oh how we love Georgie!)
17. Did I mention the tin foil?
And now it's midnight and I have to get some beauty sleep. Tomorrow I'll do the flea market photos!