Z Fam Christmas tree decorating!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My cute niece Alexa and her cute hubs Brian decorating their first tree as a family of three! So wish there had been blogging 20 years ago, because I remember this Christmas of my own when Si was just Ellie's age and what fun it would be to look at a blog I'd have written back then.... I have made some good memories in my lifetime and many of them look like this:

Thanks Alexa for reminding me of those sweet, sweet moments.....

xoxoxoxox
Love, me

2 comments :

lisalynn said...

Awww, so sweet! It's nice to know we will always have memories to hold on to for a lifetime. :)

Cindy Sharkey said...

I loved your tree trimming party and it looks like Ellie did too, all that bouncing in her seat. Keep on making the sweet memories, they pile up and we have so much to look back on......... love you!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground