THE FABULOUS UTAH ADVENTURE OF 2013

Friday, February 22, 2013

THE FABULOUS UTAH ADVENTURE

Seriously, I have been busy-
driving
working
going to the gym
(my fluffy tummy has seen 500+ sit-ups this week alone)
*
I am not giving up blogging. I love it. Adore it. Will aspire to be better.

However, I haven't been taking very many pictures because Pear has a new camera and has been having a fabulous time with it! So for now, please read her posts about our Fabulous Utah Adventure here.

It's been two years since I'd seen my sister Amy. I was determined to get there!
sisters

*
Plus we got to meet Baby Ellie, Amy's first grandchild.
*
The cousins got goofy....
*
*
They did a photo shoot on Sunday.
*
And most importantly, we saw Spencer Call (Elder Call) for the last time before he goes on his mission to Calgary, Canada on May 22, 2013.
*
A good time was had by all! Caving at night with Uncle Jeremy, Hiking the red rocks at Snow Canyon.
Johnson's Arch

Untitled

Snow Canyon State Park, UT

Family is the best.
We're already planning our summer beach trip with ALL the sisters, cousins and handsome men in our family.
It's best to have something fun to look forward to in life!

Love,
Me
xoxoxox

3 comments :

Pear Girl said...

I LOVE UTAH!!

Amy said...

I love that picture of the two of us!! Look how happy we are that we were finally reunited! Thanks so much for such a wonderful visit. We loved every minute of it. love you sister xoxoxoxo

Amy said...

I love that picture of the two of us, finally reunited! Thanks so much for coming out to visit us. We loved every minute of it!! Love you sister xoxoxoxoxox

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground