The one with the Equipment silk snakeskin blouse. From France.

Saturday, April 26, 2014


ONCE UPON A TIME.....
Someone invented Pinterest.  For a visual girl like myself, this is a way to catalogue who I am and what I love. When I was young I spent  my hard earned babysitting money on fashion magazine subscriptions- I was the only girl I know who had a subscription to WWD. I would cut out my favorite images and tape them to my bedroom wall. My friends had Adam and the Ants, The English Beat and Billy Idol posters, I had the seasons runway shows cut from WWD and Vogue and Vogue Paris. Taped to my wall. Floor to ceiling. With scotch tape.

I'm still the same. But I can't find the tape half the time and thank God for Pinterest. It feeds my soul.

Looking through my "My Style" page on Pinterest and I found the below picture from years ago. Something about this outfit just says Lara, even though I've never owned white trousers or a snakeskin blouse!

I found this amazing silk blouse. Made by Equipment. In Paris. Just this weekend at my designer consignment store in town. It's the only thing I bought. I loved it at first sight, though it is a little daring for me. It's luscious. Beautiful. And it fits me. I'm calling it the find of April 2014. I think I'll wear it to work tomorrow....

I'm sorry I've been absent lately. Work really takes a lot of time! But 45 days until Hawaii and summer is really just right around the corner. We have such a fun year planned, the girls and I. Life is good and we're enjoying all of the minutes.

Hello to you, thanks for reading. 
xoxoxox
love, me

4 comments :

chickie said...

So you!xo,chickie.

Cindy Sharkey said...

Even looks a little like you. I remember all those fashion pics up on your walls....

Erin Estella said...

So you! It'll look ravishing on you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Amy said...

Yes I remember the days of all of the fashion magazines!! I also remember the pink silk blouse, the high heels and the begging mom to go to the party you wanted to go to.....in the fifth grade! Love you sis! xoxoxo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground